by simon baird

Friday, June 04, 2010

Fwd: [it's my blog] New comment on Announcing Fractalmapr.

PageForest seems interesting though (I don't really understand it as yet).

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Mike Koss <noreply-comment@blogger.com>
Date: Fri, Jun 4, 2010 at 8:02 PM
Subject: [it's my blog] New comment on Announcing Fractalmapr.
To: simon.baird@gmail.com


Mike Koss has left a new comment on your post "Announcing Fractalmapr":

I just finished a similar project as a demo for a JavaScript development service we're building (PageForest).

Check out:

http://mandelbrot.pageforest.com/

The main difference is that this one is progressively rendered, with image tiles cached dynamically on-demand in our cloud storage service.



Posted by Mike Koss to it's my blog at June 04, 2010

No comments: