by simon baird

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Some updates from previous posts in headline format

Well that will do. Since I'm filling this page up, here's a list of stuff I was going to blog but decided it was too dull. If you want to see/hear any of this then let me know in the comments:
  • A video of a 3D rendered flyover of the new motorway they are going to build from the new bridge in Condon to the northern highway.
  • Video of kids playing the rainbow perspex water gun powered musical frogs installation at the Thuringowa Riverway opening festival.
  • Photos of the lagoon, arts centre, bar etc at Riverway
  • Boring store about how I lost my keys
  • Video of myself performing "Forever Young" lounge music style on the organ with a bossanova beat and auto bass (actually the video doesn't exist yet but I have been preparing.....)
  • A photo of my new door
  • More Joanna Newsom lyrics!
Ps, did you know there's such a thing as board game geeks? Look here. Via the blog of my ex comp sci lecturer. John's was my favourite subject. Functional programming with Gopher, or something. I got an HD. Btw, where is Trouble? You have 400 board games and you don't have Trouble???? Tsk.

2 comments:

PiB - Nicarra said...

I want to see

Video of myself performing "Forever Young" lounge music style on the organ with a bossanova beat and auto bass

The other stuff, you'll probably get around to...someday. ;)

Friendless said...

Trouble sucks... I do have an Indian game called Choda which is a variety of parcheesi, as is Trouble. The trouble (:-) is that Trouble has all the good rules taken out. In Choda you can group your guys together and single opponent guys can't kill them. They can also move together, so you can get all 4 guys together stomping around the board in this invulnerable conglomerate. Trouble isn't anywhere near as interesting.