by simon baird

Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Sigur Rós tickets

I missed Sigur Rós on their last tour. I was flying from Cairns to Tokyo literally while they were flying from Tokyo to Brisbane. They had just played the Fuji Rock Festival. I was quite upset. Little did I know they would return to Australia so soon and that I would get tickets for their Sydney and Brisbane shows!!!!!! (Sorry, this is old news for some of my readers). I have to thank Lynn (aka PiB) who told me about the tour on the day the tickets went on sale back in November, otherwise I probably would have missed them again. Anyway the shows are on Easter Saturday (Tivoli, Fortitude Valley) and the Wednesday before Easter (Enmore, Newtown). Check back here later for a gig review.

1 comment:

PiB - Nicarra said...

Glad to see that you are still stoked about that concert, simon. Do you subscribe to ticketek yet? That's how I get the skinny on the upcoming concerts.