by simon baird

Friday, June 19, 2009

set list according to the courier mail

http://www.news.com.au/couriermail/story/0,23739,25652763-5012980,00.html

SET LIST

Old Friends/Bookends

Hazy Shade Of Winter

I Am A Rock

America

Kathy's Song

Hey Schoolgirl

Bebop-alula

Scarborough Fair

Homeward Bound

Mrs Robinson

Slip Slidin' Away

Bright Eyes

Heart of New York

Perfect

Now I Lay me Down

For Emily, Whenever I may find her

Me and Julio Down by the Schoolyard

The Boy in the Bubble

Diamonds on the Soles of her Shoes

Only Living Boy in New York

My Little Town

Bridge Over Troubled Water

Encore:

Cecilia

The Boxer

Sounds of Silence

The Leaves That Are Green

Feelin' Groovy




Thursday night, replace Me and Julio with Graceland.

Simon & Garfunkel set list, Brisbane, 17/18 June, 2009

No comments: