by simon baird

Saturday, April 26, 2008

I've been told that my letter to the kind folks at Good Game was a little harsh

Let me make amends. Good Game is a great new video game show on ABC2. The hosts are smart and do a pretty good job of reviewing games. The show is 1000 better than XPlay (which makes me want to barf). The hosts are Bajo and Junglist and they're pretty geeky (in a good way), for instance they gave Ikaruga and some retro Castlevania remake like 8.5 out of 10 or something. (Don't try buying those for your aunty who just bought a Wii to play Wii bowling). So check it out if you like video games. It's on Monday at 9pm on ABC2 and late Friday night on ABC1. Also you can watch it online. So anyway, I like the show and really wanted to help make it better. The shirts look pretty bad, don't you think? Lots of love, Simon. Okay, I just learned that in fact the show has been on since 2006. So actually they've spent a couple of years fine tuning the hosts' wardrobe I guess... Never mind.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you are correct and a wardrobe change is in order. i think they should go ultra hipster and wear seventies tuxes. electric blue would go well with the background. oh- and if they are really good gamers, they should be able to play while wearing polarized sunglasses.

just my 1.6 cents.