by simon baird
Sunday, January 31, 2010
Thursday, January 28, 2010
- stupid name
- it's just a bigger ipod touch
- i have a laptop/netbook, why would i want this?
- it doesn't have a connector/slot for hdmi/sd/minisd/vga
- it can't run two programs at once
- it has no camera
- it doesn't run flash, everyone knows you need flash to browse the web
- it can't make a phone call
- I can't install software on it (except via appstore)
- jonathan ive is a bit of a knob*
response to naysayers:
- not that bad. doesn't matter. remember nintendo wii?
- if you don't know then you can't have one. (it's about the ui. and the ux)
- actually this is annoying me also
- i thought a webcam would be good. prediction for future version plus built-in mic.
- yeah that kinda sucks
- it's not a phone
- get over it
* Okay that was me..
youtube vid above suppressed. godammit apple. it's a freaking advertisement. for your product. gah! your are pushing your luck today! i am trying to be positive here!
(good luck with the quicktime...)
Monday, January 18, 2010
Sunday, January 17, 2010
set list here
Saturday, January 16, 2010
Thursday, January 14, 2010
From: CLEM7 Tunnel Run <...@workingwonders.com.au>
Date: Thu, Jan 14, 2010 at 8:18 PM
Subject: CLEM7 Tunnel Run registration received
Thanks for registering your interest for the CLEM 7 Tunnel Run, Simon!
This once in a lifetime opportunity is set for early 2010 between 6.30am and 9am on a Sunday prior to the tunnels official opening to traffic. The date will be announced just weeks before the event so make sure you keep your calendar clear.
We will send you a reminder email to sign up to run when the official dates are announced, so use the time to get a group of friends together and start training now!
Everyone taking part in this historic, once-only event will help raise funds to support the Royal Children's Hospital Foundation in working wonders for sick kids so put your thinking caps on how you can help sick kids while taking part in the CLEM 7 Tunnel Run.
Thanks again for registering your interest!
The CLEM 7 Tunnel Run Team
Sunday, January 10, 2010
Friday, January 08, 2010
"Climbing poles was a... game?" "My Mom would say 'what are you doing up there? come down..', I said, 'No, you're gonna hit me'"
you might have to watch an ad, sorry again